I am giving away a free trip for two to visit the beautiful wine region of the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia, Canada, compliments of the Oliver-Osoyoos Wine Assocation.
How do you win?
First, follow my blog ChasingtheVine. Then tweet me a photo @chasingthevine of you and a bottle of wine somewhere other than your house or a restaurant. Yes, go outside, get on your roof, show me your view. Go to a mountain, shoot it standing in a fountain. Take a bottle to the Top of the Rock or underground on the subway. The most creative location-based shot will win and be featured on my blog. Tweet to @chasingthevine and use #showmewine. Enter as frequently as you like. Contest open from Monday June 24, 2013 until Monday July 22, 2013. Winner announced that week.
Why should you go?
- Gorgeous Wineries & Wines: 200+ in the region, and you can hardly find the wines in the States
- Stunning Scenery: lakes, mountains, valleys, vineyards
- Outdoor Activities: paddle-boarding for water babies, hiking for mountain lovers
- Seriously Friendly Canadians
- Local and Organic Food: Similkameen Valley holds title of “organic capital of Canada”
- Okanagan Wine Festival in the Fall: October 4-14, 2013
- Travel voucher ($800 value)
- Dinner for 2 at a member winery restaurant ($150 value)*
- Lunch for 2 at a member winery restaurant ($75 value)*
- Car rental ($125 value)
- 2-night stay for 2 at a local hotel ($400 value)*
- Private winery tours and tastings ($200 value)
*Exact details regarding restaurants, hotel, and wineries involved will be confirmed once the Oliver-Osoyoos Wine Association knows when you plan to visit.
This contest is restricted to those of eligible drinking age, who hold a valid passport (and can travel internationally), and are legally able to leave the country (sorry, but no criminal records please!) The award has no cash value, and is non-transferrable.
5 responses to “FREE TRIP ALERT: British Columbia Wine Tasting Adventure Giveaway”
The winner should enjoy at least one meal at Tinhorn Creek! What a fabulous place! (The wines are wonderful too of course!)
I’d love to take my wife there so she could see how beautiful it is and how great the food, wine, and people are!
I would love to win.
Very cool giveaway!
This is the coolest giveaway!! I just got my passport in October and Canada is calling!