Itinerary for an Epic Monthlong Journey Down Under
Part 1: Sponsored by Wine Australia,
Part 2: Independent Adventure
Departing JFK on Qantas, Wednesday, September 11.
Sydney, The Darling, September 13-15
Cool-Climate Wine Regions of Victoria and Tasmania, sponsored by Wine Australia, September 19-25
- Thursday, September 19: Barossa Valley, lodging TBD
- Friday, September 20: Barossa, Adelaide, Crown Plaza Adelaide
- Saturday, September 21: Yarra Valley, RACV Healesville Country Club
- Sunday, September 22: Mornington Peninsula, Lindenderry at Red Hill
- Monday, Tuesday, September 23 & 24: Launceston, Tasmania, Sebel Launceston
- Wednesday, September 25: Tasmania back to Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Melbourne
End of Wine Australia Program.
Melbourne, The Art Series Hotel: The Olsen, September 26-27
Alice Springs/King’s Canyon, Kings Canyon Resort, September 27-28
Uluru and Kata Tjuta (Ayers Rock), Sails in the Desert, September 28-30
Great Ghan Train from Alice Springs to Darwin, September 30-October 1
Darwin, H Hotel, October 1-2
Mary River Wetlands near Kakadu, Wildman Wilderness Resort, October 2-4
Darwin, Mantra Pandanas Hotel, October 4-5
Melbourne, Fitzroy neighborhood Air BnB private home, October 5-7
Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley Wine Tastings, overnight in Dandenong Ranges A Loft in the Mill, October 7-9
Melbourne, The Art Series Hotel: The Cullen, October 9-10
Return flight home on Qantas, October 10.