I am giving away a free trip for two to visit the beautiful wine region of the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia, Canada, compliments of the Oliver-Osoyoos Wine Assocation.
How do you win?
First, follow my blog ChasingtheVine. Then tweet me a photo @chasingthevine of you and a bottle of wine somewhere other than your house or a restaurant. Yes, go outside, get on your roof, show me your view. Go to a mountain, shoot it standing in a fountain. Take a bottle to the Top of the Rock or underground on the subway. The most creative location-based shot will win and be featured on my blog. Tweet to @chasingthevine and use #showmewine. Enter as frequently as you like. Contest open from Monday June 24, 2013 until Monday July 22, 2013. Winner announced that week.
Why should you go?
- Gorgeous Wineries & Wines: 200+ in the region, and you can hardly find the wines in the States
- Stunning Scenery: lakes, mountains, valleys, vineyards
- Outdoor Activities: paddle-boarding for water babies, hiking for mountain lovers
- Seriously Friendly Canadians
- Local and Organic Food: Similkameen Valley holds title of “organic capital of Canada”
- Okanagan Wine Festival in the Fall: October 4-14, 2013
- Travel voucher ($800 value)
- Dinner for 2 at a member winery restaurant ($150 value)*
- Lunch for 2 at a member winery restaurant ($75 value)*
- Car rental ($125 value)
- 2-night stay for 2 at a local hotel ($400 value)*
- Private winery tours and tastings ($200 value)
*Exact details regarding restaurants, hotel, and wineries involved will be confirmed once the Oliver-Osoyoos Wine Association knows when you plan to visit.
This contest is restricted to those of eligible drinking age, who hold a valid passport (and can travel internationally), and are legally able to leave the country (sorry, but no criminal records please!) The award has no cash value, and is non-transferrable.